Welcome [ B2BiAxis Sign In / Register ]  
Follow Us
  • Page:

TOPIC: After update to 1.91 - PHP problem, must restart s

After update to 1.91 - PHP problem, must restart s 4 days 20 hours ago #7632

I was running ME 1.7.0 on my Windows 2003 server without any problems. I ran the server for about a year and things did well. I recently upgraded to ME ver. 1.91 and now have problems. The problem is when the server is rebooted, everything runs fine except for any webpages that are served from IIS that use PHP. Everything else runs fine, Mail, IIS html pages, but any page with php will never load. The event viewer does not show any errors on startup for any services. I do get an error stating that the php page would not load. The error in the Event viewer for these pages is as follows:

Source: W3SVC-WP
Event ID: 2216
The script started from the URL '/start/index.php' with parameters '' has not responded within the configured timeout period. The HTTP server is terminating the script.Tp fix it, I must restart all of the ME servies and once they have restarted, I restart IIS Admin which in turn restarts, FTP, WWW, and the HTTP services. Once these restart, all php pages work great.
Anyone have something similar to this? I am running php 4.3.10 and it works well with everything I run.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Custom explainer studio

The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: